Highland Park - Spring 2019 Release - 1994 25 year old Whisky
70cl | 46%
|Series / Description||Spring 2019 Release|
|Age||25 year old|
|Alcohol ABV||46 %|
|Cask Wood Type||Various Cask Wood|
|Cask Number||20 Casks|
|Country of Origin||Scotland|
|Neck Level||Full Level|
|HTFW Cat. No.||LP11206|
- A vatting of fewer than 20 casks including sherry seasoned European oak casks, combined with first-fill Bourbon casks and refill casks, hand selected by Gordon Motion, Master Whisky Maker at Highland Park.
- Laid down and matured safely within the 19 dunnage and 4 racking warehouse at The Highland Park Distillery in Kirkwall, Orkney.
- Filtered at 6 - 9 degrees Celsius to bring out key flavours
- Looked after by Keith Moar - stillman then, warehouse team leader now - who has been at The Highland Park distillery for as long as the whisky.
- Naturally rich and golden, it's colour driven entirely by Highland Park casks without additives.
Official Tasting Notes by Highland Park:
Rich and golden with warm hints of copper, this 25 Year Old is mature and full bodied yet reveals a vibrant sweetness with notes of warm vanilla, buttery fudge and heather honey, overlaid by soft dried fruits. Its long and smooth finish leaves hints of heathery peat smoke and a whisper of salty sea spray lingering on the palate.